BENEFITS OF USING ME LED LIGHTING
- A Truly Sustainable Product in these times of Global Warming & Climate Change.
- Extremely energy efficient reducing the amount of C02 emissions being emitted into the environment
- Up to 90% savings in energy bills
- 12 VOLT NO SHOCK HAZARD * See below
- No changing of globes for decades ? original light life will last 50,000 hours approx.
- No disposal or landfill issues
- A cool beam is generated ? no more burning of foliage, pets, wondering fingers, wildlife, timber structures etc
- Installation costs are minimised due to the reduced number of transformers required and size of cable
- Voltage drop is minimal on long runs
- Reduction in household carbon footprint
- No UV ? insects are not attracted to the light
- Australian made
LUXEON REBEL POWER LED SELECTED AS AN EDN HOT 100 PRODUCT
SAN JOSE, CA — Philips Lumileds LUXEON Rebel, designed for use in illumination solutions, is the only power LED selected by the editors of EDN for their Hot 100 Electronic Products announced late last month.
“To choose the 2009 lineup of the EDN Hot 100, EDN’s editors examined thousands of new products across 16 product categories,” said Rick Nelson, EDN editor-in-chief. “Philips Lumileds’ LUXEON Rebel LEDs were among the outstanding product introductions in our Components category,” he added.
12 Volt Lighting - Don't be fooled...12 volt means no shock hazard NOT ENERGY EFFICIENT
There are many outdoor lighting users that are under the impression that all 12 volt lighting SYSTEMS ARE energy efficient and will save you money. Nothing could be further from the truth.
All outdoor lighting applications should be installed using 12 volt cable to reduce the risk of people being electrocuted by accidentally cutting through the cable. 12 volt cable is a garden safety feature, not an energy saver on its own.
The best way to cut your energy use in the garden is to use lighting that draws minimum wattage. As a 50 watt halogen light is rated at 50 watts then its power consumption will be 50 watts, so there is no energy saving at all.
There are two proven ways to reduce garden lighting power consumption. You can reduce the amount of lighting used in the garden or go for low wattage alternatives.
Most garden lovers will not consider a reduction in lighting as we tend to enjoy an alfresco lifestyle during the summer months and with trends towards outdoor rooms, gardens can be enjoyed all year round. This leaves low wattage alternatives, with LED & ME Lighting leading the way.
LED lighting offers the lighting consumer a low watt, energy saving light that has a very high light output for the amount of energy used.
ME Lighting are now in full production of their latest innovation in LED technology?. a LED light using only 12 watts of energy which has similar light output to a 50 watt halogen. A truly sustainable product in these times of climate change and global warming
INSECT ATTRACTION COMPARISON
Click Here To Enlarge